Taming the Double-Edged Sword of TGF-β to Accelerate Clinical Success in Immuno-Oncology
From Modulating Cell Signalling Pathway to the Tumor Microenvironment to Biomarkers, Exploit TGF-β’s Role in IO to Harness a Clinically Relevant, Safe & Efficacious Therapeutics
In the past year alone, we have seen valuable lessons learned and key progresses amongst drug developers to progress TGF-β in the immuno-oncology space, including clinical updates from large pharma such as Novartis, Oncotelic Therapeutics, Sanofi. It is also exciting to witness emerging biotechs propelling in this area – from Transcenta’s clearance with the FDA for Ph1 anti-PD-L1/TGFb antibody to Lassen Therapeutics uncloaking $31m for their candidate.
With the vast volume of candidates moving into the clinic, it is vital for this community to reconnect at the 2nd TGF-β for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit, the definitive industry-led meeting to harness the therapeutic potential of this target and supercharge pipeline progression.
Tailored with 32+ senior leaders, the 2022 meeting will return with a fresh speaker line-up and dedicated 2 tracks of content for a comprehensive guide on TGF-β in immuno-oncology. Whether you are new to this field or a seasoned expert, this meeting will provide you with the must-know takeaways from biology to translational modeling, from biomarkers to clinical trial design across 3 days.
What’s New in 2022?
- Improve your core understanding of TGF-β function and biology with Genentech, Leucid Bio, NIH, and more - this summit will provide a comprehensive guide on how to manipulate this pathway for immune checkpoint
- Empower TGF-β regulators with improved knowledge of the interplay of cells for precise targeting TGF-β with Mestag Therapeutics, Takeda, and Kalivir Immunotherapeutics
- Effective clinical translation through a novel, predictive TGF-β reporter mouse from Lalage Wakefieldand preclinical data updates from Morphic and Synthis
- Overcome toxicity issues with robust PK/PD strategies and lessons learned from iOnctura
- Define a robust biomarker and patient selection strategy
with Scholar Rock and Novartis and exclusive insights from their clinical trials, including experience of galunisertib
“This conference expanded my general knowledge of TGFB biology and was a great platform to learn about new therapies and current therapeutic challenges.”
- Past Portfolio Attendee, Researcher, EMD Serono
“Gained insights on direction of the field with regards to modalities in targeting the TGFb pathway” -
Past Portfolio Attendee, Senior Scientist, AbbVie
“Very good experience. I learned so much.” –
Past Portfolio Attendee, Senior Director – Immunology, Bicara Therapeutics
World-Class Speaker Faculty
Vice President, Cancer Immunology