The Leading TGF-β for Immuno-Oncology Summit Returns
Exclusively Dedicated to Exploring the Role of TGF-β in Cancer Therapeutics
It is evident that TGF-β holds exciting therapeutic promise to IO drug developers but with the complexity of this target, there are still many hurdles to overcome. From limitations of current models to provide insights into the mechanisms of TGF-β inhibitors to high toxicity profiles in clinical trials, the 2nd TGF-β for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit will unite world-class speakers from leading big pharma, pioneering biotechs, and key academics to instill clinical confidence and accelerate candidates from bench to bedside.
- 31+ world-class speakers from Scholar Rock, Novartis, Pfizer, Mestag Therapeutics, Takeda, Cue Bio, Genentech, and more
- 2 Dedicated Tracks of exclusive preclinical and clinical case studies and data to help you with clinical success
- A TGF-β Boot Camp Day to provide a comprehensive guide on harnessing the potential of this complex target
- Equip yourself with who’s who – from Scholar Rock to Transcenta to AbbVie – hear how they view this double-edged sword pathway and why they are still heavily invested in this
Presenting Companies Include:
What to Expect?
- Speed Networking: take part in these lightning network breaks to randomly meet with another member of the audience and grow your network
- Live Q&As: ask our expert speakers all your questions during our dedicated live Q&A sessions immediately after each talk
- Panel Discussion: understand how to improve cross-function collaboration in this panel on enhancing preclinical and clinical communication
- Dedicated Preclinical & Clinical Tracks: there is something for the whole team with specific case studies on modeling, MoAs and the TME in the preclinical track and trial updates, biomarker strategies and toxicity in the clinical track