Taming The TGF-β Double-Edged Sword for Tumor Suppression, Navigating a Narrow Therapeutic Window for Clinical Translation & Maximizing Therapeutic Potential in IO
The world of TGFβ is at a tipping point within industry, for an explosion of data to come.
Exploring the wide array of approaches being utilized in pharma, biotech, and academia, the TGFβ for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit is the ONLY industry-led event dedicated exclusively to exploring TGF-beta's role in cancer therapeutics. This 3-day summit is your definitive meeting to delve into the core challenges of this complex target.
Don't miss out on your chance to deepen your understanding of cell signaling mechanisms, change your view of the tumor microenvironment, and prepare your candidates for the clinic to ensure patient safety.
Join your peers this year to:
- Hear from Scholar Rock on the selective inhibition of TGFβ1 activation with SRK-181, their phase 1 candidate
- Discover the latest on Bintrafusp Alfa clinical trials from James Gulley at NCI, and Clinical Development from Yan Lan at EMD Serono
- Explore the mechanism of action data from Novartis on their anti-transforming growth factor-beta antibody XOMA089
- Get involved in Takeda, Scholar Rock, Oncotelic, and Sanofi's debate the best TGF-beta isoform to target, combination vs monotherapy approaches, and the winning therapeutic approach
- Contrast Small Molecule vs Antibody approaches to utilizing Integrin Inhibition with presentations from Morphic Therapeutic and Venn Therapeutics
This online experience will include live Q&A with speakers, audience video discussions, a virtual exhibition, and the ability to privately message and setup calls through the live attendee list.
3 Reasons Why You Should Get Involved
- Assess how the likes of Takeda, Scholar Rock exploit the potential of TGF-b in immuno-oncology as the next blockbuster drug
- Navigate the preclinical and clinical challenges and lessons learned from NCI and EMD Serono
- Meet dozens of industry experts, discuss TGF-b’s opportunities, and understand the different therapeutic approaches from antibodies to small molecules for maximum therapeutic window